ARISS needs your support!
Annual Fund For Operations
Supporting the following programs:
- Operations & Training
- Technical & Administration
- Enhancing Educational Outcomes
- Enhancing Public Outreach
- Improved Communications
- Business Development
- Metric Compilation & Analysis
Click the button to Donate to ARISS. All donations go directly to ARISS
ARISS-USA is recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, EIN 85-1185748. Donations by check may be made payable to “ARISS-USA” and mailed to: ARISS-USA, 909 Metfield Rd, Towson, MD 21286.
ARISS Needs Your Support to Kick-Start a New
STEM Educational Experience:
*STAR* (Space Telerobotics using Amateur Radio)
*STAR* enables youth to reach “stellar” heights through:
- Youth remote control of robots via digital amateur radio techniques
- “Mission control” interface and wireless communications emulate NASA’s control of rovers on Mars and robots on ISS
- Youth performing challenging robotic maneuvers via closed courses
- With other youth groups
- In adjacent rooms, across town and, for some “expert” teams, through the ARISS radio on ISS
- Youth learn about Amateur Radio with some potentially earning their license
ARISS-USA is recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, EIN 85-1185748. Donations by check may be made payable to “ARISS-USA” and mailed to: ARISS-USA, 909 Metfield Rd, Towson, MD 21286
ARISS thanks ARRL and the ARRL Foundation for its support to ARISS *STAR*.
ARISS is always seeking partners through Corporate Donations, Foundation Grants, and Organizational Sponsorships – Contact Frank Bauer, KA3HDO at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
You must be logged in to post a comment.