ARISS needs your support!
Annual Fund For Operations
Supporting the following programs:
- Operations & Training
- Technical & Administration
- Enhancing Educational Outcomes
- Enhancing Public Outreach
- Improved Communications
- Business Development
- Metric Compilation & Analysis
Click the button to Donate to ARISS. All donations go directly to ARISS
ARISS Needs Your Support to Kick-Start a New
STEM Educational Experience:
*STAR* (Space Telerobotics using Amateur Radio)
*STAR* enables youth to reach “stellar” heights through:
- Youth remote control of robots via digital amateur radio techniques
- “Mission control” interface and wireless communications emulate NASA’s control of rovers on Mars and robots on ISS
- Youth performing challenging robotic maneuvers via closed courses
- With other youth groups
- In adjacent rooms, across town and, for some “expert” teams, through the ARISS radio on ISS
- Youth learn about Amateur Radio with some potentially earning their license
ARISS-USA is recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, EIN 85-1185748. Donations by check may be made payable to “ARISS-USA” and mailed to: ARISS-USA, 909 Metfield Rd, Towson, MD 21286
ARISS thanks ARRL and the ARRL Foundation for its support to ARISS *STAR*.
Amateur Radio on the International Space Station is now on the AmazonSmile charitable organization list. Please select Amateur Radio on the International Space Station as your nonprofit and shop AmazonSmile as usual. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of your eligible purchases to ARISS.
- Sign into your Amazon account.
- Under Account & Lists, select AmazonSmile.
- Click Change Charity button and search for Amateur Radio on the International Space Station.
- Click the Select button.
- Start each shopping session at the URL smile.amazon.com or with AmazonSmile turned ON in the Amazon Shopping app.
ARISS-USA is recognized by the IRS as a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, EIN 85-1185748. Donations by check may be made payable to “ARISS-USA” and mailed to: ARISS-USA, 909 Metfield Rd, Towson, MD 21286.
ARISS is always seeking partners through Corporate Donations, Foundation Grants, and Organizational Sponsorships – Contact Frank Bauer, KA3HDO at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details